Monday 5 November 2012

Update

Geese its been a while since I was here last. So anyway I think it's time for an update.

To start with I am currently running an intermittent WFRP (2nd Ed) game. Most of the players are family members (I know, never play RPG's with your parents..) which has been going pretty well all things considered. As that's what I'v been Gming recently, It's what Iv been making content for so I'l probably have some stuff to post for those rules.   

Iv also been gaming on the other side of the screen as a player in a pathfinder game. The group is quite small, consisting of one other player and the gm, but its been fun so far. The GM is running the Serpents Skull campaign for those who are interested.

Iv also been doing some Warhammer, including losing to my brother at 40k. I did wonder why he was taking pictures...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment